• See the latest research developments in all aspects of soybean research from international experts.
• Hear the latest developments in sales and marketing, production, and uses and innovation of soybeans.
• Explore new techniques and methodologies as well as the latest products in the ever-changing area of soybean research.
• Recruiting opportunities – hundreds of students and postdocs from around the world.
• Meet and network with hundreds of colleagues from around the world who represent a variety of disciplines and interests in soybean breeding, biotechnology, animal agriculture, biodiesel, consumer outreach, industrial usage, sustainability and more.
The WSRC Trade Show only happens every 4 years so don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your work with soybean professionals around the globe!
Exhibiting is an opportunity for the world’s soybean researchers to exchange research and development across all disciplines of the soybean industry and promote international communication and cooperation.
We are proud to present the following exhibitors at the WSRC 10:
Data Detection Technologies
Exportar – Argentina
Georgia’s Integrated Cultivar Release System
United Soybean Board
Interested in Exhibiting? Click below to view the Exhibitor Prospectus.
Position your company in front of world-wide audience!
Sponsorship of the WSRC 10 puts your company’s brand in front of more than 1,000 international scientists, researchers and stakeholders from academia and industry! Sponsors receive promotion on the WSRC 10 website as well as on all email communications!
Sponsorship also opens the door to exhibit in the conference’s Trade Show offering full or partial discounts on booth space!
For more on our sponsorship opportunities, click below.
Be sure to book reservations at the WSRC 10 hotels in order to receive WSRC 10 discounted rates. The WSRC 10 hotels are conveniently located in the historic district of beautiful, Savannah, GA with easy access to the water ferry and surrounding rich history.